Sunday 8 December 2013

London Christmas shopping trip!

On Friday the 6th of December my college did a London shopping trip for a mere £10! Haydn, Spencer and myself took up the opportunity and booked ourselves tickets. The coach took around 2 and a half hours and as we arrived in London we drove past Big Ben and the London eye. As London is a big place its no surprise we got lost, we spent 45 minutes just trying to find Oxford street and when we eventually did we were thrilled. I must say London at Christmas time is so pretty. We spent 6 hours shopping with a few food breaks in-between and overall had a great time! As I was shopping with boys their attention spans on opinion giving were limited and I actually ended up taking majority of my buys back, however I did exchange them for new items and i'm now happy. A very good and tiring day. 

Christmas shopping- done.



No comments:

Post a Comment