Sunday 15 December 2013

I miss Summer 2013

Im sat here with freezing cold feet watching the rain trickle down the window, and although I love Christmas time I do prefer the summer. This year I was lucky enough to go on two holidays! For my first holiday I went to Moraira, Spain with my friend Hannah and her family, we basically spent 2 weeks on the beach and round the pool, we had so many funny memories and experiences and right now i'd love to go back and do it all over again! 2 weeks after arriving back I went on my annual family holiday to Florida, for once we didnt do the whole 'Disney experience' and instead we shopped, chilled and explored. The weather wasnt too great which was a surprise seeing as Florida is normally blue skies, however I did have a great time and I cant wait to go back next year.

Basically, I just miss the sun:( heres a few snaps of the Holidays..

No comments:

Post a Comment